Dash to the Door 5K Family Run/Walk on July 3 To Benefit Beersheba Springs Medical Clinic
Help us reach our Goal!
*Includes a $15,000 matching donation
Dear Friends of the Beersheba Springs Medical Clinic,
The BSMC continues to adjust protocols based on the most current information regarding COVID-19. We are now seeing patients on a limited basis both in person and using telemedicine. Please call the Clinic (931-692-2229) before you come. If you are asked to come to the Clinic, wait in your car for a member of the staff to come to you.
We are open Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 8AM-4PM
Thank you churches, schools, community members, places of business, government offices and employees, and every person who has been practicing social distancing and safe hygiene to slow the spread of COVID-19. It takes all of us WORKING TOGETHER and STAYING APART to keep our community healthy.
Please continue making a difference in slowing COVID-19 by:
- Keeping your distance: limit trips outside the home.
- Avoiding public places and gatherings: minimize the number of people around you.
- Maintaining at least a six-foot distance from other people: stay out of the “sneeze” zone and respect everyone’s personal space.
- Wearing masks (these can be home made cloth coverings as recommended by the CDC), if you are around other people: cover your mouth and nose to protect you and anyone near you.
- Washing you hands with warm, soapy water for 20 seconds OR using hand sanitizer: send those germs down the drain.
- Avoiding touching your face: keep your hands away from your eyes, nose, mouth, and ears.
- Disinfecting surfaces: clean it if you touch it.
- Being kind to one another: show your care and concern by staying safe.
Thank you for your continued support,
Alison Gower, Executive Director
Beersheba Springs Medical Clinic
19592 SR 56 Beersheba Springs, TN 37305